more and more i am feeling like i never wanna have sex
- I think I’m pretty conventionally attractive
- I have absolutely nothing to say, I’ll do the eat cardboard and piss on my wounds challenge
- This is insane love my fans so much
- 500,000 subscribers woah
- Blackface is extremely reasonable
- What the fuck
My chemistry professor today, just out of the blue. I thought it was really apropos for all college-aged individuals. (via pineapplemountain)
Ever so true. My thirties have been soooooo much better than my twenties, and I am mightily looking forward to my forties.
I have a professor who failed out of med school. Now he does the research of his dreams. Crap gets better.
there is so little emphasis on helping victims and survivors forgive ourselves for something that was never our fault to begin with, compared to the dogmatic chanting that we must learn to forgive our abusers at any expense.
Voter registration is usually straightforward, but sometimes individuals have circumstances that can complicate and/or confuse….
- How to register to vote if you’re homeless
- A list of programs to help you protect your location information if you need to avoid an abusive partner, stalker, etc
- Resources to help you register and vote if you have a disability (general and state-by-state)
- How to determine your voting rights status if you have a felony on your record (“ex-offender”)
- How to register (and then vote) if you are in the military and/or overseas
- How get an absentee ballot if you can’t physically go to a polling station (this one isn’t registration, but actual voting, but I’ll include it anyway because I’ve had people say they won’t bother registering because they can’t/won’t go to vote)